Art : Student´s art auction

 Hello everyone, 

In this Art class we held an auction for the art students produced last term. They each had a budget of a thousand pounds to spend and practiced their bidding skills to secure their favourite paintings. We watched this video from Sotheby´s to help us understand the pace of an auction before we got started! 


Students used these prompts to help them get the best deal for their rich clients on the phone...


I want to bid…… pounds for this painting….


I want to buy the painting because…


This artist is important because… 


My final offer is.... 
 

I can make a better offer…


I need this painting for my collection because...


If I am the highest bidder, I will….


Alice 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technology : Series and parallel circuits

Physical Education : The Eatwell Plate

English : winning Christmas cards!